Friday, September 11, 2009

Disc Golf Here I Come

Lately I have come to realize that I have to get some physical activity going in my life. I feel like my body is wanting me to do something other than working on my laptop. Sometimes when I stretch to grab a drink my bones pop. That could be a sign for me. Or that I need some calcium supplement.

My husband and I are thinking about disc golf. I have never heard of this before. But then again I hardly go outside unless its to water my plants. He played it a couple of times when he was in college but that was it. He found it interesting.

Today we went to Academy Sports & Outdoors store and had a blast looking at all the outdoor shit you can buy. I even tried on some roller derby skates. If the disc golf thing doesn't work out for me then I will go back and buy the skates.

We each bought a disc. But I bought my disc based off color and the animal that was on it. It is pink with a viper on the front. I'm sure this is not the proper way of getting started but I think I can make it work. I really don't know what I'm getting myself into and that excites me...a little.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment