Saturday, April 3, 2010

30 Rock Season 1 | The Food

 I'm a big fan of food and while I was watching 30 Rock I couldn't help notice all the food that is on that show. Either the food is in the background or the actors are actually eating it. I made this list based off what I saw in each episode. The only thing in this list I won't eat is the shrimp. I really don't like the texture of shrimp.

Anyway here is my list of the food on 30 Rock for season one.


EPISODE 1: 30 ROCK PILOT
 
A big ass box of hot dogs
Basket of bread
Pop tarts
Fried chicken and waffles

EPISODE 2: THE AFTERMATH
Craft service table: Jello cup, cereals, bagels
Pizza
Sandwich
Oranges
Cheetos
Ice cream bar
Cheese and crackers
Sushi platter

EPISODE 3: Blind Date

Crappy microwave dinner x2
Plate of doughnuts
Pete's lucky doughnut
Cheetos
Bowl of nuts
Giant shrimp made out of shrimp diving into a bowl of shrimp
Deli meat on floor
Buffet table of junk food
Doritos

EPISODE 4: JACK THE WRITER

Bologna
Pizza

EPISODE 5: JACK-TOR
Fruit basket
Craft service table: bagels

EPISODE 6: JACK MEETS DENNIS
Turkey sandwich x2
Fried cod
Salad
Lettuce in Liz's hair

EPISODE 7: TRACY DOES CONAN

Oat-Ey cereal
Toast
Chocolate chip or butter crunch cookies
Plate of cookies
Cart of food
Cheeseburger

EPISODE 8: THE BREAK UP
Doughnuts
Chili
Chinese food

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment