Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Driving For Lyft and Culinary Internships

Yep, I'm Lyfting part-time in between my internships.

Being a part of the Austin Lyft community has been great for me and my schedule. My first day of Lyfting was on Halloween and it was fun because I got to wear my Princess Leia costume and helped people get to their destinations safely. I left R2 behind for maintenance reasons.



I'm close to giving 100 rides and I'd like to give thanks to my friend Tiana for helping me get started. When I used her driver referral code we both got a great bonus! I had to give 50 rides in 30 days to get the bonus (it was easy).

If you haven't tried Lyft you should. It can come in handy when you don't feel like driving, if your car is in the shop, or whatever your situation is. There are plenty of Lyfters in Austin that can pick you up and get you to your destination. My husband and I went to see the Book of Mormon last night, and we didn't want to deal with driving or finding parking so we used Lyft. It was great!

Download the Lyft app and use my passenger code for a free ride. When you use my code I get $10.00! It's easy and convenient: YQKGPF

If you want to drive for Lyft here is my driver referral link:
https://www.lyft.com/drivers/RENA566924
When you use my driver code, depending on what city you live in, you can qualify for a driver bonus. Currently in Austin the bonus is $100.00. In other words, bonus amounts depend on the new driver's city.

I know it's been a while since I posted something to this blog, but I've been studying at The Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts. I graduated this past September and I'm now working on my internships. I've got two of them and hope to be completely done before the year is over (fingers crossed!). If you are interested in reading about my culinary school adventures please head over to my other blog Vegan Charm! I've got 22 weeks of blog entries and lots of pictures of food to drool over :)

My next little adventure will be about taking a light saber class and I'll post a blog in a few days. I've got other fun stuff scheduled for 2016, but I'll announce that in January.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment