Sunday, March 7, 2010

My half ass Oscar predictions

My predictions are half ass because I didn't see all these movies and I bet you didn't either. If you want a ballot ABC.com has a nice one you can print. That's the one I am using for tonight.



Let's start with the hosts for tonight's Oscar event Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin. I'm a big fan of these guys because they make me laugh. One has a head full of white glory and the other has a head full of black soul. Love them both.

Anyway let's get on with predicting.

Leading Actor - Morgan Freeman

Supporting Actor - Matt Damon

Leading Actress - Gabourey Sidibe

Supporting Actress - Mo'Nique

Animated Feature - Up

Art Direction - Avatar

Cinematography - Avatar

Costume Design - The Young Victoria

Documentary Feature - The Cove

Documentary Short - China's Unnatural Disaster: The Tears of Sichuan Province

Film Editing - District 9

Foreign Language Film - The Milk of Sorrow

Makeup - Star Trek

Original Score - Up

Original Song - The Weary Kind

Short Animated Film - The Lady and the Reaper

Short Film Live Action -The Miracle Fish

Sound Editing - Star Trek

Sound Mixing - Avatar

VFX - Avatar

Screenplay Adapted - Precious: Based on the novel 'Push' by Sapphire

Screenplay Original - The Hurt Locker

Best Picture - Avatar

There you have it. My half ass Oscar predictions for 2010! That was fun! 

Who do you think will win?





No comments:

Post a Comment