Thursday, March 18, 2010

Robot Dreams with Allison Cowart

I had a dream that a robot was trying to wake me up. The robot was Allison from improv class. I knew it was her because sometimes her robot face would change into her human face.

She would come at me wiggling her robot fingers in my face to wake me up. I was pretending to be asleep and trying really hard not not to wake up. After a while Robot Allison finally got tired. 

When I got up I found Robot Allison asleep in my bed. She looked so peaceful in her robot gear...so shiny and pretty. 

Thanks Robot Allison. I know deep down inside you were sending me robot love and I appreciate it.



BTW Allison is the cute red head behind my sad ass...I was nervous about going on stage that night.

3 comments:

  1. I am not even going to ask what you ate before you went to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregor05 I don't remember what I ate. I think it might have been pizza!

    ReplyDelete