Sunday, October 7, 2012

ASMR | This is b a n a n a s

I just learned about autonomous sensory meridian response and this is HUGE on you tube and thanks to my well informed husband I found this video. It's called The ASMR Whispering Banana.

Basically these videos are recordings of people speaking in a very soft voice so that it makes you feel tingles in your head and it relaxes you. Some videos have people speaking in low voices with foreign accents and there are even videos with people crumbling paper...all to make you feel better.

I have to admit when I saw this banana video for the first time I got the giggles big time. I didn't even pay attention to what was being whispered because I was so amused by the banana face. The production value is good. Someone took the time and chroma keyed a face into this banana. This comment left on YT by BrombyDingus was my favorite "Annoying orange's more sensible and relaxed cousin. Well done banana."  Roll it:



And if you have any ideas on what the next inanimate object should be you can leave a comment on this person's you tube page. I think I'm going to request either a Japanese eggplant or some wheat grass.

Please let me know if Mr. Banana relaxes you. He's pretty easy going and wants to give you some peace and relaxation. So plug in your head phones and chill.

For more information about ASMR check out the following links:
ASMR
Reddit
Or just go to You Tube and search for "ASMR" and you will find a lot of videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment