Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twilight Powers Activate | Eclipse Advance Screening

Thanks to Amber for giving me her pass to see an advance screening of Eclipse yesterday! It was at the Angelika in Dallas at Mockingbird Station.

I thought it was going to be super crowded and heard that I should get there early. The screening started at 9pm. I was there at 5pm! Good thing there were ample retail stores and a Starbucks nearby.

After a couple of hours I went back to the Angelika and finally things were set up and people were hanging out and excited. Vitamin Water was the main sponsor of the Twilight party and the free screening. They had a lot of activities and Pinkberry was there handing out free frozen yogurt.

There were makeup artist there ready to make you look like Bella or some sparkly looking vampire.
But I did get my nails painted and got a dumb ass stamp on my hand. I think the stamp came out bad due to my dry skin.


There were three stamps you could choose from depending on which team you liked. Team Jacob or Team Edward. And there was a stamp for the Bella freaks.

 This guy stamped his neck.



For some entertainment there were these guys called PK O.U.T. They were jumping in the air and flipping around just like vampires.



All in all I had a nice time and got to see Eclipse for free. I still like the books better than the movies. The women in the audience sure did have the hots for Jacob who had his t-shirt off for most of the film.  And I thought it was funny to hear the audience clapping and cheering in certain parts of the movie. Audience participation was high that's for sure.

If you are a fan of the Twilight Saga I'm sure you will agree that the books are way better. Roger Ebert only gave Eclipse 2 stars and I bet he hasn't read the books, but go and check it out and see what you think.


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment